GSAG Building Fund

GSAG Building Fund

Good Shepherd Assembly of God moved into our own church building in 2009. The total cost was RM3.978 mil. A deposit of 25% was paid and the remainder 75% was financed by a loan. We have an outstanding amount of RM 2.4mil. Hence, we have embarked on a drive to collect funds to settle the outstanding loan.

We seek your generous contribution towards meeting this target. Any amount is acceptable. If you are unable to personally donate this cost, we hope you will be able to influence your friends and contacts to provide financial support. While you pray about this need seeking God’s help in enabling the release of this generous contributions, do also keep the church committee in prayer in this noble cause.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who have been contributing for our church building. May God continue to bless you and your household.

Online Banking

Name:         Good Shepherd Assembly of God

Bank:                        Malayan Banking Berhad

Account Number:  512530153015

Tel No:                    + 603 – 7785 1624

Email Address:       goodshepherdaog@yahoo.com
(Please email the receipt to the above email address)

So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver. (2 Corinthians 9:7 NKJV)